Skip to main content

Kevin Lamoureux, MP


City of Winnipeg


The City of Winnipeg manages things like Animal Services, Transit, Street Maintenance, Water and Waste, Assessment, Taxation, Permits, Zoning, By-Law Enforcement and Parking Authority to name a few.  The City of Winnipeg has a 311 contact centre that is equipped with dedicated citizens waiting to serve you in both French and English via phone, email or fax.   You can contact 311 for all City of Winnipeg related requests.  You can get all the city related information on the homepage, If you need help finding out which department handles certain things, check out City Services Simplified for a graphical map to help you resolve your concern with the correct city department.  For all other municipal issues, please call 311 or toll-free 1(877) 311-4974 (4WPG).

To find information about a specific address, please visit Electronic Citizens’ Information Service (eCIS).  eCIS will provide information such as:

  • Snow Zone
  • Street Priority
  • Garbage / Recycle Day (as well to download a new collection calendar)
  • Property Assessment details
  • Electoral Ward / City Councillor contact
  • Mosquito and Gypsy Moth control
  • Zoning

For Winnipeg Transit, visit the website at for information on:

  • Trip Planning
  • Stop Information
  • Route Information
  • Timetables
  • Service Advisories
  • Fares & Passes

Subscribe to emails

Contact Us

Constituency Office:
98 Mandalay Drive
Winnipeg, MB
Phone: 204-984-1767

Email Kevin:

Ottawa Office:
Kevin Lamoureux MP
House of Commons
Ottawa ON
Phone: 613-996-6417